BY Father Mateo Crawley-Boevey, SS.CC.
- Holy Hour for the Apostles of the Sacred Heart, through love, suffering, and Eucharist — specially dedicated to contemplative Communities
- Holy Hour on the Lord’s Passion at Jerusalem, on the altar, and in souls
- Holy Hour on the Holy Thursday Dungeon and the Tabernacle Prison
- Holy Hour to Enlighten and Comfort Souls who Suffer
- Holy Hour on the intimate family and social reign of the Sacred Heart
- Holy Hour dedicated to the Friends of the Sacred Heart
- Holy Hour for mothers